RehabilitationÂ of HIV/AIDS affected orphan children in India
Facilities at Present:
- Accommodation in natural atmosphere.
- Healthy food & nutritious diet.
- Primary education & YOGA.
- Medical check-up & essential treatment-Allopathic, Ayurvedic & Naturotherapic.
- Minimum 10 Acres of land to provide residential, medical & educational facilities.
- Mobile Van for frequent visits to hospital, etc.
- Funds for remaining 1250 Sq. feet construction in which 60 bedded dormitory, Kitchen, Intensive care Rooms would be housed.
- To establish mahila gruh udyog, a step towards organization self-reliance.
Mangaltai runs an institution called Prabha-Hira Pratishthan. One day, I attended a program on Mangaltai’s invitation and was awe-struck by her outstanding work. She shelter and provides care for children who have been affected by AIDS. She is totally surrendered herself to the cause of bringing joy in the lives of these ephemeral children largely rejected by the society.